Tuesday, September 23, 2008

about me


Well a little about me. I am on my school volleyball team and we are UNDEFEATED! Only 4 more games to go. I play on both varsity and j.v. Its a really fun way to stay in shape, make new friends and just have fun! Last year, we took DISTRICT! I love to ride horses, hang out with friends, go camping, fishing, 4-wheeling etc. I love the out doors, especially in the summer! I have two very cute nephew! Daxton and Korver. They are absolutly adorable! I have three sister, Shelly, Jody and Shari. And one brother-in-law, Brian. And my Mom and Dad.
Recently my horse got hit by a car, and the next week, my dog did. Pretty sad huh? They are both doing really good. Well that's pretty much all about me. I know its pretty short but thats all I could think of. I'll try to post as much as I can, I've been really busy with volleyball and homework!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I'm excited that you started a blog! Yay!